Pages

Tuesday 16 January 2018

Crazy together

Hey there, It's school holidays over here in Australia and they seem to be going faster than normal!!

I have been feeling like I need to set myself some creative goals. I hope to have at least a 100 scrapbooking layouts by the end of the year. For me that's huge because I normally do about 40 if that. I'm looking forward to creating more and catching up on past years because I have soooo many photos haha!!
What are your creative goals this Year?

I love having Let's Get Sketchy challenges each month, it really motivates me to create. Come and join in with this month's sketches. It's so much fun!!


I don't really use three photos on a layout but I wanted to try something new and I had the perfect three pictures. It's so hard to get a good photo when these two sisters get together. One thing, it's never boring. 



Some close ups of the fussy cut flowers and rhinestones.


We can't wait to see your layouts, come and join us at Let's Get Sketchy.
Have a lovely day!
Love Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment