Pages

Sunday 6 August 2017

Remember this moment

Good morning, How are you?
Here is a layout of my older son I completed a few years ago and thought I would share. It was a bit different from what I was scrapping at the time. I liked how I could add the larger instagram photo.


It's a good idea to use up your older stash, I must be good at hoarding because I have so much. So much potential just waiting on my shelves! 
This year I'm planning to scrapbook a lot of my collections.


Here are some close ups. I love that metal charm of the clocks and cogs.

Thanks for stopping by. 
Love Michelle xx

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous page...I love the design! The large insta photo looks really nice:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tracey, love using instagram photos

      Delete