Pages

Thursday 10 March 2016

you + me

you + me


Happy holidays everyone, I am really enjoying our school break. 

So many exciting things are happening and it's that time of year for CHA. So many new products to swoon over!! What is your favourite?

Anyway I'm slightly side tracked, here is my take on the January sketch and I decided to turn it around. We can't wait to see your interpretation.


 This paper range is called Chickaniddy from the Yippee collection. I used lots of the different papers onto white cardstock to add layers and tags. Then some of the layers were matted with black to add contrast.

I used the sequin threads instead of the paint drips. The black and white stickers are from Heidi Swapp.

 Gorgeous gold sparkly foam word thickers (you + me) are from the Cedar Lane collection.


 Close up of the sequins and foam letters.


 My tag has journaling and on the other side I added an extra photo and some washi tape.


Have a lovely day and enjoy your holidays!
Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment