Pages

Thursday 10 March 2016

For the love of pineapples!!


Morning everyone,

Who can understand the trends sometimes? Pineapples became one and I was delighted! Some people don't get it but besides loving to eat fresh sweet pineapples, my love of the pineapple stems back to my childhood.
See I'm a Queenslander and the memories I have of going to see the Big Pineapple is still there.
I live in WA now and moved here when I was 13, I still hope to take my children to QLD one day.


This layout uses Typo paper and Typo wood veneers!! How cute are they? This has been sitting in my to do box forever it seems. So one more completed and I am on track to finishing what I started.


Close ups, just love the wood veneers.


I don't think this is my usual style but I am happy I have this to add to the album.
Have a lovely day.
Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment