Pages

Wednesday 23 December 2015

My Daily December

Hello everyone and Merry Christmas!! 
With just 3 days to go, here are some more of my December daily pages. I will warn you there are a lot of photos!!
 This would have to be my favourite Christmas project I have worked on and I look forward to doing one next year. However it will be more formal and more organised to make it easier to complete.
There isn't any journaling shown for privacy purposes but there are plenty of hidden tags, envelopes and project life cards to write on later.

Please feel free to comment below and ask questions on any of these pages as I will be happy to chat about my experience or any of the products.

 The white bow was hand stitched using the Amy Tangerine stitching kit.

 I added the program from our pageant with a custom sized plastic sleeve using the fuse tool.

 I liked using all different size photos for variety and the large full page one has a big impact.

 Here is a small fold out for photos using Washi tape to join the project life size cards together.

Showing a close up of the Washi tape joining the fold out cards.

 The hidden tag behind the photo has a handmade tassel attached.

  Burlap tag for added texture.

 Close up of the acetate page with the beautiful chipboard heart from Your Creative Wings. I attached it with Jac paper and covered the centre with fine white glitter. Looks super cute and I am so happy with the result.

A great way to add photos is to create a collage. I used Pic Monkey and it was so easy. 

 Another custom made sleeve using the Fuse tool, one side with a diecut and shaker pocket. The other side a photo.

 Project life cards backed together are a great quick insert and good for journaling on.

 Heidi Swapp Lovely word die cuts easily through thin cork.

Several different white and gold Washi tapes were used throughout. 
I love this Christmas snowflake die I borrowed from a friend using the gold glitter paper. 
I used the Candy Cane Lane range by Teresa Collins and her Studio Gold project life cards.
Thank you so much for taking the time to look and get to the bottom of my post today. That was very photo heavy! 
We would love to hear how your December daily album is going. 
Till next week,stay safe and enjoy your Christmas holidays with family and friends. 
 Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment