Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Fuse tool


Morning everyone, Michelle here with my latest project life layouts using the wonderfully clever ''We R Memory keepers Photo Sleeve Fuse tool'' and you will find it in the Scrapping Clearly store here

You have probably heard about the fuse tool or seen a few demonstrations online. It changes your ability to customise your sleeves to almost any layout you would like and it's fun to think of different ways to use it. I am still new to project life and love to collect all the pretty cards so ONE day I will have my albums full of beautiful memories. 

How grateful I am to have this tool to make my album unique and totally how I want my layouts to be.  


I used a 12 x 12 sleeve and the Teresa Collins Studio Gold Albums made easy cards which can be purchased here. There is a picture of the cards at the end of this post. I first arranged my photos for both sides along with the Studio Gold cards because when it's fused together you need both sides completed at the same time. 

This was my first time doing a whole layout this way so it took a while to figure the placement but I am so happy with the result. It was worth the planning and it will only get quicker once I use the fuse tool more. The shapes of my cards were odd so I needed to stick them with the same shape together to do both sides and it was manageable that way. 


This is a close up of the front with the added glitter and foil gold stickers and chipboard embellishments. I love the gold so much. The script word was cut out of gold foil using the Heidi Swapp ''Lovely'' Wanderlust metal dies. Have a look here for some more Heidi Swapp script word dies.


This is on the other side using the same Teresa Collins Studio Gold. That pretty glittery gold strip on the follow your heart card is from Heidi Swapp's Marquee love gold glitter tape.


Here is a close up of the clear sequins pocket.





Have a beautiful creative day. 
Michelle xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment