Pages

Tuesday 4 August 2015

Pocket Swap


Hello there, how good is the idea of pocket letters!! What a fun way to share with others stash that you love to create with and learn about other creative people from reading letters from each other. Love happy mail!! I am excited to be involved in Scrapping Clearly Pocket Swap Aussie group. Here is my take on my very first pocket swap using Heidi Swapp's ranges.



The tag wouldn't fit in the pocket so I attached it with a bit of tape on the outside. Washi tape, string and a machine sewn circle banner was wrapped around a tag.


This photo frame has a clear removable envelope filled with sequins.


A metal charm is attached to the side and my letter is in the small kraft envelope in the top middle pocket, So there are a few ideas that I included in August share.

I can't wait to send mine out and continue to put together more for the following months. I look forward to see what others have created. Let the happy mail begin!!

If you need to purchase more photo sleeves click here and it will take you to Scrapping Clearly's store.

Cheers Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment